Learn Play Eat app update
We are so excited to be launching a big update to the Learn Play Eat app. 🙂
Thanks so much to those of you who have already seen our app, we’ve listened to your feedback and used it to help build this new version with an improved design and new features! If you haven’t tried it yet, here’s a quick run down:
Our app guides families through play-based food activities and games, which may help overcome picky eating and food phobias in young children, aged 3 to 6. It’s based on an approach used in feeding therapy and thousands of families have already given it a go!
You can download the app here.
What does the app include?
- Over 200 food activities and sensory game ideas which may help your child step towards happily eating more foods
- It’s designed to be fun for children aged 3 to 6+ and it’s approved by qualified feeding therapists
- It’s accessible anytime and anywhere you need, for a super low cost
- Improved design and easier to use
- More foods and activities added into the app regularly so you can focus on what your child needs
- Daily tips, reminders and mealtime hacks to support you and keep you on track
- Private members Facebook group for exclusive videos and content from health professionals and the Learn Play Eat team, plus a chance to chat with other parents who are experiencing the same challenges
- If you refer a friend to sign up for the app, you get a month’s FREE access
Watch our demo video below to see how it works.
What’s the pricing?
You can download and try our app for free! There’s no charge for the first month and you’re free to cancel anytime through your Apple App Store account. After the first month there’s a small charge of $7.99 AUD ($4.99 USD) to help us keep improving, developing new features, and including new foods and activities.
Also, if you recommend our app to a friend, you’ll get a month free!
What if I already paid for the first version?
If you have already bought the ‘in-app purchase’ to unlock full access to the first version of the app, you rock! To thank you for supporting us in our earliest stages, you get 6 months free with the new version. Again, you can cancel at any time if you wish. Your app may automatically update, or you may need to manually update by visiting the app store, it depends on how you have set up your iPhone. When you reach the screen which says “Continue” or “Restore Purchase”, simply tap “Restore Purchase” and it will let you through.
What if I have the first version but didn’t pay for full access?
Thank you for trying out our app! Your app may automatically update, or you may need to manually update by visiting the app store, it depends on how you have set up your iPhone. When you reach the screen which says “Continue” or “Restore Purchase”, simply tap “Continue” and you can get a 1 month free trial of our new version. After the 1 month free trial you will be billed $7.99 AUD ($4.99 USD) per month, but you can cancel your subscription through your Apple account before the trial ends, and you won’t pay anything. If you don’t open the updated app or don’t select any option at the page with the “Continue” or “Restore Purchase” buttons, you won’t be subscribed and won’t pay anything.
What’s coming next?
- Animation of the cute characters in the app to make it even more fun for kids
- The ‘Mighty Meats’ section is in development, very soon we’ll be able to help your kids to learn to like meaty proteins!
- And our Android app is coming soon, click here to get on the waitlist and we’ll let you know as soon as it launches!